There are different types of estrogen in the body.
1. 16 Hydroxyestrone – a type that increases the risk for certain disease
2. 2-hydroxyestrone – the type that decreases the risk for certain disease
If your ratio is very low in the type of estrogen that is protective against certain disease and very high in the type of estrogen that increases the risk for a disease, then you have to consume cruciferous. There are certain compounds in cruciferous vegetables that shift the ratio from the bad to the good estrogen.
Cruciferous vegetables has a unique compounds like Indol-3-Carbinol (I3C) that turns into DIM.
2. DNA Protection
3. Decrease Vascular Supply to Tumor
4. Detoxify Chemicals in the Liver
5. Antioxidants to Protect DNA
6. Decrease Spread
7. Decrease Tumor Growth
• Bok Choy
• Brussel Sprouts