3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
½ cup monk fruit sugar
¼ cup coconut oil, neutral in taste**
¼ cup almond milk
2 cups almond flour
¾ teaspoon baking powder
¾ teaspoon baking soda
1 pinch salt
½ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease the bottom and the sides of a 9×5-inch loaf pan with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas with sugar, coconut oil, almond milk and almond flour. Set aside.
3. In a smaller bowl, combine baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mix until just combined.
5. Pour in the batter into the prepared loaf tin add banana slices on top and bake for about 50 minutes to 1 hour. Let cool for about 10 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely. Enjoy!